Attitude Quotes


The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Winston Churchill

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
Maori Proverb

How can something bother you if you won't let it?
Terri Guillemets

You must start with a positive attitude or you will surely end without one.
Carrie Latet

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want. 
Oscar Wilde


Life is like a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
Ernest Holmes

It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. 
Annie Gottlier


Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. 
Winston Churchill

I cannot do everything, but I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
Edward Everett

Nothing is interesting if you're not interested.  
Helen MacInness

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean

To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.  
George Santayana

People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.  
Ralph Waldo Emerson,

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.
African Proverb

The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so; but we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitoes and silly people.  Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you fail to look at the Brightside of life,
You will fail to succeed at leaving the Darkside of life.
Amir Al-Rubai

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
Zig Ziglar

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.