Anniversary Quotes


Anniversary: A time to celebrate the beauty, gift, and the blessing of enduring love


Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.


To the beautiful couple in all the land,


May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary!


Every year with you is sweeter than the last. You are my endless love.
Happy Anniversary!


Knowing you will be with me in all my tomorrows, makes my today so wonderful.


Happy Anniversary and may your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives!


If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden


That special day is here again. The day we took our vows, you’re just as special to me today as you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover!


Love is the best refreshment in life.


You are deep inside my heart and in my thoughts you dwell our togetherness keeps life blooming
True love stories never end.
Happy anniversary!


There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.


A light, happy heart, a bright, happy day that’s what you’re wished with much love today!


Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together


There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.


A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year


Anniversaries are a reminder that you have to keep falling in love with the same person year after year to make the marriage work


Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.


Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn


Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.


Love is warm love is comfort that’s why you’re the love of my life.
Happy Anniversary!