Birthday Quotes

The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.
Author Unknown


There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -
 Edith Wharton

There are days of oldness, and then one gets young again.
Katherine Butler Hathaway

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
 Author Unknown

We are always the same age inside. 
Gertrude Stein

My heart is like a singing bird...
Because the birthday of my life
Is come, my love is come to me. - Christine Rossetti
It takes a long time to grow young.
 Pablo Picasso


Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. 
Sammy Hagar 


Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
 Tom Wilson

Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them. -
Anna Magnani


Your children need your presence more than your presents.
Jesse Jackson



I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.
Mitch Hedberg


You grow up the day you have your first real laugh yourself.
Ethel Barrymore

To see a young couple loving each other is no wonder, but to see an old couple loving each other is the best sight of all. 
William Makepeace Thackeray

The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love.
Jean Renoir